Apizee Health is a rapidly deployable telemedicine platform that enables practitioners, hospitals, health structures, mutual insurance companies, companies and other health or occupational medicine organisations and structures to offer an installation-free solution that facilitates telemedicine between health professionals and their patients.
Apizee Health allows healthcare professionals to create a teleconsultation in less than two minutes. The patient receives an invitation to the teleconsultation by SMS or email. One click is all it takes to enter the teleconsultation room. Apizee Health is a 100% web-based solution, no downloading or registration required for the patient and a very easy and fast implementation for healthcare professionals. Thanks to the HD video and the various features proposed by Apizee Health, the practitioner can conduct a teleconsultation, take remote photos, transmit a prescription to the patient and bill the consultation.
Apizee Health enables healthcare professionals and patients to reduce travel, offers practitioners time savings and helps to relieve congestion in waiting rooms and emergency departments, and enables companies to offer new consultation modalities for occupational medicine.
- Creating an account for a practitioner
- Logging in to your account for the first time
- Activating the online billing
- Create a new teleconsultation appointment
- Joining a teleconsultation as a patient
- Joining a teleconsultation as a practitioner
- Welcoming and making the patient wait
- Sharing a file
- Invoicing the teleconsultation
- Download the files shared during the teleconsultation
- Making a payment for a teleconsultation
- Activating the automatic message at the end of the teleconsultation
- Allowing to share again the files after a teleconsultation
- FAQ & Troubleshooting
- I cannot log in to my account
- I want to change my password
- I cannot enter in a teleconsultation
- This message “Please wait…” displays for a long time now
- I cannot hear my interlocutor
- The sound is bad
- The teleconsultation cuts off and the sound is bad
- I cannot see my interlocutor
- I am on my mobile phone, I want to change device and transfer the teleconsultation on my computer.
- I cannot invoice the teleconsultation
- When will the patient pay for the teleconsultation?
- The patient did not pay for the teleconsultation yet. How can I remind him?
- I sent the required documents on Stripe but I still cannot invoice the teleconsultation